Over the years, our makeup artists have tried hundreds of lash brands and strip lashes. We often found that the lashes were way to big, or way to small, or were just unsuitable for the makeup looks we were creating.
We have the luxury of working with lots of clients every week. This allows us to fully understand clients reservations when it comes to strip lashes, as well as what they’re looking for in a strip lash.
With this in mind, we got to work on creating our own range of strip lashes! After 6 months of careful creating, and lots of back and forth with suppliers, we finally settled on our current lash offering. We have started off with 5 key strip lash styles that are so versatile, we have one to suit every eye shape, every style of makeup and every occasion.
We LOVE our range, and we’re so proud to say that everyone who has tried our lashes loves them too!
Lot’s of people have concerns about applying their strip lashes, as well as if their strip lashes have come off. Applying strip lashes for the first time can be daunting, however once you have mastered the technique, it’s easy! We always recommend using duo glue to apply our lashes. Duo is a leading brand of lash glue, and has always had the best retention. We have used
Follow these simple steps for the best strip lash application.
- Complete all of your eye makeup and apply a light coat of mascara.
- Measure your lashes against your eye and try to cut the width of lashes to suit your eye.
- Apply a generous amount of lash glue to the base of the lash. Be careful not to get lash glue all of the lashes.
- Wait a few seconds, then using tweezers apply the lash to your outer corner.
- Use the tweezers to gently lower the lash as close as you can to your own lash line.
- Wait a minute or so for the glue to dry clear.
- At this point, the lashes may feel heavy on your eye, however after a good amount of blinking, you won’t even feel like you have lashes on!
Snap Beauty Strip Lashes – 01
Snap Beauty have a brand new lash range!
Our new lash range is a luxury, faux mink lash that is completely vegan. Our range is based on the most requested lash styles our clients ask for.
Snap 01 is the perfect lash for those looking for a natural, yet wispy lash to add a small amount of definition to their makeup.
*adhesive not included.
How to apply: Using tweezers, pull the lash from the packaging in a firm, yet gentle manner. Apply a thin line of your chosen lash adhesive to the lash and wait 20-30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. Using the tweezers, place the strip lash as close to your lash line as possible. Use the tweezers to adjust the position of the lash.